Monday, September 7, 2009

The Rose Met The Violet


mind set back willing to love but removes from the opertunity.. in my eyes this lady is beautiful in every single way in dreams & Reality.
im not a phone person but we talk everyday. we hang up & im awaiting for the next day.
ive been acting shady but its because im afraid of making a mistake & losing my baby.
looking at my past comparing it to the future nothing changed until i saw her.


Happiness & beauty lies within us. but U are my S so put the words together & there will be the noun to why im writing this letter.

blury vision but you are my glasses what i been missing but i finally found it. so bad on my part when i doubt it. i fall in like fast but for you i will yellow light it. i created a black cloud over something that was absoulte. nevertheless my eyes are unsealed so i will be true to what i fill.

"dont ruin a Good Thing Because your afraid or because of pride, it just leads you from another emotion happiness.. angels come dime a dozen dont let them fly away. ." Christopher Martin.

The Rose Met The Violet....

No comments:

Post a Comment