Sunday, September 27, 2009

Before You Walk Out My Life..



look at me threw your stunner shades Am i the same male that you Claim People Portray. or Am i Considered the white dog in a pile of black slaves,
meaning a leash that controls a dogs frame of my mind & also what They Speak.


why have a frog when you can have a prince? Why be with that When you can Be With this..
why substitute something that's meant to be, for something you always see not by the looks but
the Fake personality's.

I'm real cant you see? naw if you could see then you would be the piece of light that shines next
to me. those dreaming eyes lead me into my demise, words i express can never be formed into a lie. is my mind running to far away to something that was pointless from the start, or is there hope that you will open the windows to your soul which means your eyes & give me the ability to make your emotions Fly.

"If I'm Fly & Your Fly Why Cant We BE Fly together " Jojo. But i say if your love scared & i mend hearts Why Are We Apart.. My Hand is Out & I Want You To Take It please don't be afraid.. because in your heart is where I'm meant to stay.

Before You Walk Out My Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment