Monday, September 21, 2009

Here I Will STay

" Your Are A Mirror To My Soul But A Queen & now I Finally Realize What That Means" Usher.

i never thought is was possible to love another setting up for joy but always ends with a clutter, to my mind body & soul. conversations with her i seem to lose control of self... i don't need money because she is my wealth. single substance words cant express how Amazingly Awesome She is.

She Bad IN a good Way, i wouldn't have her in any other way. feelings for her are undescibable

to the point where i don't know how to aid my words into this note. mistreated & misused she has been threw. but i can honestly say with me & you there will be no negative obstacles to go threw.

i cant even front. The Happiness I awaited Has Made its Landing. from the Smile, The Voice The Soul, The Everything. Don't be afraid to fall because i will be there with my heart as a pillow & my arms As The blanket to make sure your landing is Beautiful & Ever Lasting.

Here I Will Stay

No comments:

Post a Comment