Monday, September 21, 2009


Poetry From A Special Lady (shes as beautifuil as her poetry)

Pt1. so im sittin here tryna decifer the signs cause the lord sent you in my life for a purpose of the mind, steady tryna figure out if your one of the reals cause few come around or at least thats how i feel, met you like three days ago sometime late to precise but what i wanna know is how far you'll go into my life, gotta let you know that the road gets rough and my life gets tough to the point were i can honestly say i had enough and even tho we jus met youve shown me that you care but what i gotta ask is if your cool enough to always be here?



Pt2.i cant lie im fallin
through an open window
cracked my chest open
to reveal my heart
i feel like hes here and our views collide
thats when i feel like i can see though his eyes
to have a bond is so beautiful, never seemed so pretty
i question myself, is this really real
so i gotta let go and tell him how he makes me feel
i think that possibly i may be fallin for u.. Daysha Ellis.

No comments:

Post a Comment