Friday, August 7, 2009

Words Leading Into The Conclusion Of Faith.


i thought to my self is it worth it setting up for
disappointment.. after effect feeling worthless.. impossible to
see harmony this ain't picture perfect.. infatuation is gone & that's
for certain. beautiful Lady's always turn out the worse.. dumb niggas always finish
first.

at the tip of the tongue i catch my words.. before transcending into the aroma of a curse.
my soul is fading... no what am i saying its re-building into an stronger matter of solid force
which nothing can penetrate except the substance of god.

Living On the outside looking in its amazing what you can see i wish i did this from the beginning..
i finished my soul search realizing the outcome that you will never find your self completely as long as you allow your self to grow and evolve i choose not to sit around but to progress.. god seen this coming & my faith tells me most high knows best.

No comments:

Post a Comment