Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Formal Introduction


My Name Is Chris. Like My Family!! There First In My Heart Under God.. and My MOTHER.. If I Call You FAMILY Or A Bro//Sis You In There With Them. There The Ones That Keep Me Sane When I'm Out Going Crazy.


I Love To Travel..Going New Places And Meeting New People..I'm In Search Of Real Love So I'm Still Single And Looking For A New Land Full Of Unconditional Genuine Love!!!


I Love Sleeping.. It I Could Get Paid For Sleeping Id Be Richer Than I Already Am..haha I Have Good Dreams And Bad Dreams..But My Favorite One Is Me Making The World My Playground. They Say Sleep Is The Cousin Of Death So There's Nights Where I Get No Sleep At All But Hey.. I'm Probably Working Or Working Out.


I'm Not Perfect I Have My Faults And I'm Proud To Admit That. Nobody's Perfect Or We'd All Be In Heaven. You Can Always Front A Smile For The World But Never From The One's Who Love You The Most. GOD ,Your Parent's, Or That One Special Love Of Your Life(at The Moment At least)


Music Is Such A Big Part Of My Life.. It's Almost Connected To My Soul..Sheesh.. Closer To Me Than Any Girl In My Life.. I Think I've Heard Just About Every Kind Of Sound, Symphony, Orchestra, Everything.. I'm Very Universal With My Style Of Music. I Just Need An iPOD That Will Hold It All..haha It Takes Powerful Music To Move My Moods But Mostly They All Put A Smile On My Face.


Money..L M A O!! Wow, I Got My Share Of Bills Quarters, Dimes, Nickels And Pennies.. Money Is Always Great Just Dont Make It #1 Priority..That's God's Spot! Praise Him And You'll Get Everything You Need And Want. But Hey Money Helps Out Too.. So When You Got Nothing To Do On Sunday..Go To The Closest Church And Pray..Pay Your Tides And You'll Get Back When You Need It. Trust I Had Days When I Was Broke And Hungry And Said I Was Broke.. But You Have Power Over What You Speak So Please.. STOP SAYING YOU BROKE.. And Do Something About IT! Get Like ME..ahahah


Im a Simple Guy With Simple Needs

No comments:

Post a Comment