Monday, August 10, 2009

whats on my mind

fuck it i need get shit of my chest
simple matters that turn into complicated things
that make a nigga feeling heartless what am i talking
bout ? girls thats what either they dumb or im looking in all
the wrong spots.. searching for a diamond in the ruff forgetting
the diamond is the outer part of the body & yall know whats ruff ....
its been 3 years since i never had girl can yall believe that is a nigga
like me really that wack ? maybe... ! i thought if i settled down with a girl
thats my bestfriend & lover all in one maybe my life wouldn't be so hung... on a piece rope willing to fall at any moment...i feel like a girl saying this... cussing & shit all out of my character stressted out on things that are not even there. i know the importants in life but like a fool im blinded & lose focus on it. i need to wise up fast starting from today...

No comments:

Post a Comment