Monday, March 29, 2010


If God Was a Her/Liberation


Shine leads to Blind which reforms to Satisfied, transfigured my mind from dust to dawn when I'm turned off the touch of her presents turns me on, not in a sexual way but from an headosexual way, she plays with my brain cells telepathically, so i cant make a call because shes booked up in my thoughts, its a connection at first sight i try to decipher the signal to disconnect but the power of this hardrive is to much to handle, or control not even the scientist's co- scientist's can reform a formula and even pharmacy's cant even give an remedy to reduce this beauty.


she speaks the future for my life, erases the past so I'm made new to the light,this is an devotion of an lifestyle the path of heaven is where we walk, the crowd goes wild, people whisper and talk "look at her she makes the clock stop" "wow her energy projects sounds that feel like an bass but still smooth like the skin of an baby's face" when I'm with her my mind creates.... to be creative, everything i need is in her, i can be quenched off her voice and short of hunger in the glare of her eyes that fulfill me through my soul, she made me understand that knowledge is better then silver and gold.


Its a bond that will never be gone how can you cheat on something that makes you complete doing so will decrease your will to grow the seeds to adversity which leads to an blossom of positivity, do you understand me! its not from the mind but the heart is where i choose to speak, i don't think before i talk because i base voice on what i feel, if theirs no feeling then its not made real, do you digg? or are you under the influence to block what I'm saying because your ears are afraid to listen. can you handle the truth? or are you weak, to the point where you only withstand lies? Love is pure but the name as been slaughtered and now is confused for the word lust. If an relationship is based a physical attraction that couple will turn into evaporation..


The bible says: to not except correction is to be a fool, so correct me if I'm wrong.. I'm here for y'all lets welcome and spread love, not destroy and corrupt it. STAND UP If you want change and SIT DOWN if you believe where meant to have a negative mind state. My Name Is Christopher Jermain Martin and i am going to embrace my change. i hope you do the same.


God Bless 1Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment