Sunday, March 14, 2010


" i need somebody who will stand by me, Threw the good times & bad times she will always be right there.." Beauty to the galaxy because she is out of this world, from the first day we met i knew she was the one... But you can never be truly ready for something when you have no experience.. seems like yesterday when i was to shy to say hi & when i talked i would never look you in the eye.. you where a sight that even scientist couldn't figure out, man.... from the way she walks to the way she talks i was bound to get caught up..

it was young love but my heart dreamed big, we been threw the storm & you drifted away.. but when you love something you should never give up on it because to give up on her is to give up On life plus she's my motivational thought for me to write... we reached paths again! & i told my self i would be a Rock that stands firmly in her life... I was on the pursuit of happiness & i reached my destination..

And what i would like to say is we seen the sun, the rainbows & the birds, From the kiss in the street i will be that concrete to protect, care, love & clear that blocked road of life for you, but when the rain comes do you think you can handle it? my best interest is in you so lets stop dodging the rain & start walking with faith because my love will shelter you with its warm embrace.

p.s Everything feels so right , but If I took a step further what would happen?" you wouldn't have to look no further because everything you need is in me...

No comments:

Post a Comment