Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Its Beautiful

I Shared Some Tears These Past Weeks Life’s Been Hard …. Real Hard.. As If I had It bad From The Start. Seeing The True Side Of A lot oF things As If Fragments Of Life Is Just A Meer Fling… I’m Standing on a ground that ain’t stable… I’m flying in the summer with no vacation I’m lusting for happiness …. While I’m transforming into my imagination… it’s a unclear thought its impossible to hit the right spots… My Eyes See Many Loss Then Gain , I feel More Pain In Where I Came And For Women I Got A Empty Heart That I wanna Lend You But Love don’t buy Shit So Right Now I Love This Pencil… But “I Don’t Want To Get To LOUD WIT IT I just hope I make you proud wit it”Today I found out life is beautiful thing but in order experience life’s true beauty you have to pay a visit to its ugly dark side .. you might fall apart but if your strong you will exceed far!Like Stevie on the keys.. isley on the strings every time I see her it reminds me of these things every time I see you it reminds me of my dreams everything Is fine I hope I find you when I leave just be cause I style they think I ain’t broken n just because I smile they be thinking I be joking I pass on the blunt and niggaz think I be smoking ….Sit a bit pray more thank you for this day lord I only answer to you so I shouldn’t have to say more….I told you it was Beautiful ....

No comments:

Post a Comment