Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Golden Distination

its almost 2:00am something is not right in my head
i cant sleep when i lay in bed...my soul is not feeling
right could it be my appetite.. or its will power to fight.
god please let me know... could it be me looking for love while im still
putting back the pieces of my heart together..! or could it be me not having
something to look forward to.

maybe i should make a to do list, marked 1.find who i am and my purpose on this earth , 2. have her in my arms where she belongs 3, make as many people happy as i can each day, 4. change my skys from a different color then just grey. 5,finally obtaining happyness... the question existing " Why Is It So Hard" maybe god is testing my faith, will power & wisdom. i do try to overcome the obstacles but i guess i needa try harder.

my father i ask for your guideness and wisdom i dont think i can do this alone i need my self completed before i make other options. in the lord i trust so i refuse to give up. with no confrontation i gota reach my " Golden Destination"

No comments:

Post a Comment