Sunday, July 26, 2009

Can Yall Feel Me!?


i feel like a new man today
when in reality its just a regular day!
why do i feel this way? met this girl yeah i said
it.. i met this girl and she been on my mind so much that this should be classified
as crime... the sun shines bright as if god created this solar star today..
birds chirping , kids playing , the wind is flowing.

who would of thought this one female can give off such an effect on guy like me
when ever i see her my throat gets dry! man im feeling thirsty ... im tounge tied when she walks by..a man told me he was gona knock me out! Amazingly i didnt care i kept smilling at him lol

i must be on a drug... crack? naw ? weed? naw... i got older & my Knowledge grew and i realized the whole time it was you.

Yall Feel Me?

No comments:

Post a Comment