Tuesday, November 17, 2009




Nickel & A Kiss..



Can i give you a nickel for your kiss ? or even your stare because the reminisce of your glare is what transfers my thoughts to my heart which i can express threw "tunnel of face" which means the mouth.. there's no doubt, on how unconditional you're body is.. from your arms, legs & even you're Breastist. excuse me for what i have expressed just because i admire your body does not mean i lust for sex! I'm trying to know your intellect the place in where your mind works best.. so you can teach me & i can teach you on how one head isn't better then two.. & when the rocky paths come & leads you into confusion i will be there like the light in the bulb with the solution..
please hear me out threw the "enterprise of the sides"which means your ears because what i am saying is really special & sincere!... the way to my life is you.. thoughts in my mind when I'm asleep all circulate & recline back to you.. god has place you in my life because of my hope & prayer my heaven sent queen for which i was patiently waiting for... the mate for my soul The love that is True..
between me & you i can see the future & right now i see shining lights the beautiful sea.. a land where were free.. smiles across the land... love beating abundantly... we cant fly but i see the butterfly's elevating us from the feet .. yeah its supernatural love no one cant suppress.... she's imagining the picture in her own world & i snap my fingers, as she comes back to reality her eyes shine with a twinkle i give her a nickel i told her i cant buy you with this but its a symbol of the love of my kiss... how much this nickel is worth is how much times we will share in a lifetime & when we run out i will create time travel to be right back when we first met when there was just me, you a nickel & a Kiss.
Nickel & A Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment