Thursday, November 19, 2009


Everything You Need Is Within Self


Life is Better these days i walk around With out a care... in the sense where i don't let things phase me. i guess you can say I'm growing spiritually.. I'm at the mind state where everything i do i know I'm going to benefit from it, Threes nothing to complain about in life You just got to think positive. Anything you place in your mind turns into reality, Literally! but my life's good right now December 5th I'm getting

baptized but as the days get closer i feel my self becoming stronger even tho the devils trying to pin me down hes only building up my strength. It Crazy How Much i Came along


it only gets better from here! I'm going to try & blog for you guys everyday just to keep you updated on life & to help as much as i can. & i got good news I'm talking to a girl lol its been awhile but I'm going to give it a shot talking to her makes me learn more as a person & I'm sharing my wisdom with her & helping her as well. but I'm going to close with this do not be in a relationship if your not going to benefit from it, you got to be improving as a person to get somewhere in this world of confusion. so remember that.

Everything you need is within self

No comments:

Post a Comment