Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Life Experience


so its 2:20 pm saterday

recovering from the hospital..

yesterday was a reality check..

i was at the rec tryin to solve beef for my friend

after the situation was solved my stomach started to pain

i was feeling light headed and dizzy i called my bro to pick me up

i didnt think i was gona make it home.. he picked me up and i went


to lay down then my body started to freeze and i couldnt stop shaking ... i tried to walk

but my body and the cold was to much 4 me i started to throw up... iwas having a Anaphylatic Shock

my mom came home and rushed me to the hospital emergency room i was there from 6 to 12

i thought i was going to die... certain images where going threw my head.. but the things i witnessed where serious i saw a lady with only half her body left. alittle girl with blood bursting out of her hand... it was crazy but long story short is now i look at life differently and that people should live everyday as if it was there last cause you never know..

No comments:

Post a Comment