Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Dreaming With A Broken Heart (the last note)


Today Is Weds May 13 6:10 realized my heart weighs 1000 pounds.. it use to be 10 light as a feather i realzied i cant be an hero forever.. i look to the skys for guidenss but they just laugh down upon me now i lack consentration trying to find what really wants me... beautiful thoughts turn to rain falls.. confidents turns to weakness ..

never knew a piano can sound so nice the melodys it speaks is able to reconstruct your mind but not mine..

wondering was she really here ? was it all a dream? i dont want to face reality my brain begins to bleed.. it cant hold out much longer it just wants me to exsept life and transfer.. over to the land of no care.. sticking the pen in a pear.. writen is meaningless as my words are to her..

When you're dreaming with a broken heart
The waking up is the hardest part

No comments:

Post a Comment