Thursday, January 6, 2011


Biblical Football
how many convictions does it take to repent of one sin?
words unspoken... telling my flesh that i want the lord in hope
that it would listen... often i forget that my body is like a football player
of the opposite team, and i have the ball of my salvation & if i don't stay on perfect offense
my body... will body me!! which would lead to a fumble (sin) or loss of possession ( Compromised death) because choosing to give up your salvation is choosing to give up life..! this is not an ordinary game were the players rely on there own strength, if it was then i would just have an imperfect offense.. but in this case god is my strength and he perfects me, which gives me the perfect offense.. so choosing not to stay close to perfection is choosing to be satisfied with being imperfect which leads to making mistakes & a mistake when its full grown is giving up...

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places]. Ephesians 6:12
The Spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.

p.s This Football Game is about spiritual action vs Fleshly action.. which side are you on?


No comments:

Post a Comment