Friday, October 8, 2010


Authentic Genesis
meditating.. thoughts penetrating pushing the
boundaries within me, payed a visit to writers block
went in with change (money) Came Out with Change ( Opportunity)
departed, deconstruction to reform & construct a man of many possibility's
living from within rather then without allows me to be at a level of bliss
so intricate & precise that even in the dark I'm illuminating with a light
Obtained through the grace of god, allowing me to see " greater is he who is within me
then he who is of the world"

Making an Impossible mission Possible, with the invisible, visible attributes
of an spiritual supernatural creator! ordering my steps every time i move a
muscle allowing me to bench press my works corresponding with my faith
creating the substance in what is hoped for to existence.

"God is Good" people made this statement by stepping out on what God wanted them to do
you can experience it to! just let go & let god live inside of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment