Wednesday, September 22, 2010

An Inspirational Emotion

surpassed the limit of human
definition, just the glance of her presents allows someone to have
oxygen in an environment where there is no air
caught up in words from my mind because the heart is the only
Outlet in which i can recline My words to Truly compare..
futuristic feeling because i've seen & spoke of you while i was floating
in my dreams & walking in reality, the other half of me.. the piece i thought
i lost returned , when i doubted god.. its crazy how someone can praise & desire
for something that they have yet to see, but that anonymous Prayer will be magnified
& manifested into there life when the clock strikes.. the right time.

Beauty Rest's within the inner core of you're chest..
which spreads from the inside and managed to finds it's way out, creating it's own route to my
vision, and impressions of this mistress which resides below the heavens...
but being under could not take away the stand that you have on this land, I Realized not to suffocate a beautiful future for a dominate past, we cant do the same thing and expect a different outcome, its like thinking we can shoot someone and believing there suppose to survive.. sounds crazy right? lol i just want you to feel the effect of my affection and even with all these words i'm still using discretion, because what lives inside this heart beat is Endless..

Love comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith.
Timothy 1:5
I found the one whom my soul loves.
Song of Solomon 3:4

P.s as you walk with you're feet and speak with you're body language,
you're aura of bliss creates my spirits shadows,paralyzed from the heart up to the mind, i am declined to me & reclined to the opposite which is her. The reflection in the mirror, of my soul put her in the dark and i bet the color foundation of a rose she will glow, of comfort, purity and the aluminous star of reality.

Stuntilfulgeous



No comments:

Post a Comment