Tuesday, February 2, 2010

In My Mind

intellectual Thoughts Strike the brain Like an Snake with no hesitation, emotions begin to roll down hill as if being happy was put on a stand still.. is this another sequel to the next chapter to life or is it a constant battle between Whats Wrong & whats right. Therese a million man march going on in my head with self.. desirable interceptions & confessions just dying to get out. this feeling that I'm feeling is called depression mixed

with Confusion which creates a new substance By the name of diffusion...
The split between ying & yang, Good & evil.. Officially Trapped in the middle but what lies

there is nothing.. so is that what I'm classified as? Please Let me know...Dying To find the purpose to my destination.. we cant run away from destiny.. so do i give up?

do i drop the water in the dry desert? or do i evaporate in the rays Of the Sun?... All hope is lost

i am alone, I am Cold, i am blind in the darkness with a broken mind & a lost heart.. over worked by thoughts of diffusion which remains to this conclusion " Kill Your Self" Squeezing On my neck Ever so Tightly Until i pass out... in the aroma of darkness i see a light the more i reach the closer the light approaches until in a split second a hand appears i cant see but i can feel the strong hold of the grip.. & a voice speaks .. " Life is the ultimate game of Preparation,

The test Of the worthy this road will not be easy if you don't have faith in me.. you must live in the world but not be of it. i am with you in your Mind, body, & Soul let me live threw the power of fusion & i will erase diffusion, You must not except anything unless it is from the heavens...My Son You will be a slave in your own mind until you realize that your heart is the destination to freedom."

An Explosion Of Feelings i never used woke me up.. Called Love, Faith & Hope These are your tools To Obtain true happiness Use it so you wont have to experience negativity.. & when it comes fight it off with the opposite, which is positivity

1Love

No comments:

Post a Comment