Friday, December 4, 2009

Whats up People usually i would post my talents but today is an special day!
this is the last day of my old self.. I'm getting baptized 2morrow! being born again.
Ive been preparing my self for almost 2years now but the day is finally here God's hand
was on me these past weeks & this is part of my destiny to be a man of god. I feel really
excited its a good feeling when you give up & let God live threw you, ever since i did that
god blessed me with a better paying job which i start Tuesday, he made my family become closer & my parents are finally getting married!! I'm more positive & i don't let the opposite
sex get the best of me! i found true friends! And i am looked up to by others!! you see when you give your life to God Almighty everything you want wont come to you but everything you need will appear, in the bible it says "do not receive nothing unless its from the heavens" its a deep meaning but you will begin to understand. but yeah ill try my best to post more often until then god bless & much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment