Thursday, June 4, 2009

Stranger In Moscow

Since Im IN this Predicament nothing else Matters
so
Im just going to lay it on the line when ever
i see you i get chills down my spine... i try to act
like you dont matter but truth is I like you and you mean
alot to me..it dont even rhym because the words of mine shouldnt
be sugar coated turning a pennie word into a silver dime.. i was your
Guardian Angel for two years i just wanted you to"be happy even if it wasnt with me"
those words where hard for me to say seeing how you left me for a light skin ,tall, tyga
looking boy! you left me to stray...

Cant Blame You ! i know im not all that great in the looks department.. but in all other qualitys I be living in Mansions... you shot me down a million times like a pest in the clear blue skys. Only
god knows why im writing this stupidness im lost in the sauce. All the guys want her and she knows shes the shit.. so whats the chances of me being her number 1 draft pick?

fighting these feelings off for two years now... willing to give up every gurl i ever had. wanted to love her mentally and beautifully. dude broke her heart she trys to find light in the dark not knowing i had the flash light.. all i got to say now is do you really want to remain a Seed or grow into a healthy Tree?

I Retreat With my Pen And My Blanket off the SideWalks I Am Homeless With No Where TO go Still i Remain A Stranger In Moscow

The Note Wonder

No comments:

Post a Comment